The Best Thelon of Havenwood EDH-deck
Which strategy should you choose for Thelon of Havenwood
Before you design, you must learn. Learn the meta game and you will get a tactical advance. Do you like control, combo out or do you wanna to rush the game with a fast paced creature pressure, which will force your adversary to surrender Readjust your play out and put your game in the mid zone. The diamond spot from control and combo decks are the king of EDH commander. But there are also likewise great strategies in other dimension, like resistant which is very impactfull when not playing 1-1. Whenyou are building a Thelon of Havenwood deck, you must rely on 1 deck-synergy. It doesn’t mean that you can’t have side themes. But beware not to diffuse your primary strategy. Sub strategies can in best case work isolated, but also as support for your primary strategy. This will take time to learn.
These are the cards for Thelon of Havenwood, which are core
For every colour, there are some cards, which are so powerful, that all EDH decks should have them – no matter which commander you are having. Normally green has manacards, blue has counter spell, carddraw or mass bounce. Red has some essential combo pieces and black got tutors. Finally white has board wipe and tokens. This list was only to name a few of them. You will also need some classic artifacts, like Mana vault. If you always select these cards – all your decks will turn out the same and get very boring. So except if your are playing only to win – you should stir it up occasionally and experiment with other cards. When considering cards you should naturally concentrate on CMC. Your mana-curve I EDH, isn’t so important as in modern or legacy, but you have to have early board control or protection. If you don’t build a synergy to your commander, you should consider on 2 perspectives, when picking cards. 1. The highest effect and 2. the minimum outcome.
1. certain cards got high effect potential, for example destroy all permanents and get a card for each creature that left the battlefield this way. Other cards like a single spot removal has a natural little maximum effect.
2. Then we also got the lowest effect. A mass removal has a minimum effect of zero – because there might not be any creatures on the board when the spell is being played. Other cards e.g. direct damage are more safe to play and takes effect directly, which increases the minimum effect. Go for a card, that performs both ways if possible. It is good idea to have a good blend of cards with both advantages, but even better to select cards, that performs in both ways in some amount.
How dedicated should you build for a combo win con
It is fun to win. But the winning feeling can be filled with sourness, if your fellow players disgust your win. Some combokills are more attractive than others. Here are some tips about which combo kills to avoid:
• Stop playing two cards infinite combos, that results in instant win.
• Avoid making mass mana destruction – unless you’re able to kill within a couple of turns.
• Avoid exaggerate on 1 combo – it is dull
• Do not use a lot of tutor cards to search for the same combo cards over and over again
• Avoid using mass draw, card search and board control to cause a long and slowly death to your opponents.
No one appreciate to wait for slow turns. When that’s said you have tomust decide how aggressive you wanna play. There’s a small difference among casual and competitive. Private playgroups are usually more less competitive. Public magic clubs are in more competitive. Lastly the elite events, organized by companies or shops, are the most competitive, where the fun level is lacking.
Best mana ramp cards for Thelon of Havenwood
Land acceleration is important when playing pressure and also when preparing for X-cards. If you unluckily don’t draw a mana acceleration card within the first 4 upkepps, you will lose momentum to your opponents – specially if you are third in turn order. You should blend ramp cards ranging from CMC 2 to CMC four. The best ramp cards can search for any land cards and get them in to play tapped or untapped. This will force the mana-curve and let you play bigger cards sooner. Lands put into the battlefield is much more secure methop to ramping, instead of using mana stone or other mana tactics – thus that lands are harder to exile. When playing green it is easy to get great ramp cards. If you aren’t playing green, you have to look at non green cards.
Which MTG cards does the top players suggests
When you study the decks from EDH tour you will see that EDH is not the typical game in the 24K tour. But here we have lined up all the most used magic cards within a broad cost span. You might won’t focus only on the top cards, but also on the funny cards, creative suggestions, bizarre alternatives, and proposals from the best players in the world tour.
Do you wanna play to win low budget or for fun
Tournament level will be an expensive affair. Casual can be a too fun and you might want to increase your win stats. A low cost deck is nice, but it can become too cheapy and you will miss great cards in the middle-range and top-range. You have to to get a balance that suits your wish and budget level.
Try these alternative commanders to Thelon of Havenwood
Magic the Gathering is a funny game – especially when playing Singleton. Also if you got the best suited commander for your deck. You maybe want to change it from time to time to boost your game play.